23 August 2010

Topshop loving


topshop, topshop,topshop..who doesn't love it? well recently not me. I just haven't really been inspired by it and not really finding anything interesting. But I'm glad to say i think my phase of not liking topshop may have subsided. I was looking on the website today and I love some of the new things coming in. I even did a wish list and it included alot of things and a very high price tag which sadly i can't afford seeing as i don't have a job and I'm 16 living of my parents. but here are a few things that I'm loving for the autumn months 

first off all shoes..this autumn i think i will be living in brogues and boots these topshop brown brogues are amazing I love them and i love the colour of them. shame they cost £50 but i guess there worth it.
also this autumn knowing the English weathers it's going to be chilly so i will be buying some chunky knits and warm socks
i love this knitted cardigan in topshop. it looks so old and warm.  althought it is £48 I'm thinking maybe i'll just look round some charity shops and see if they have any..or even ask my grandad I'm sure he'll have some! but i love the trend of big knits so much and I'm loving autumn fashion.
sorry for not blogging everyday. I have been busy looking after my younger cousins this week. but hopefully i will do an outfit post this week! I really want to do one.
Tomorrow I'm picking up my GCSE results and I'm so scared. If i fail textiles then I'm screwed. but I'm sure I'll be fine. wish me luck!



5 comments:

  1. Those shoes would go great with the sweater too! Beautiful sweater! Anddd... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so adorable, i love it! i'm a new blogger too, so i feel your pain! i get new comments and followers almost daily now, what i would say is just go around and look at/comment on other people's blogs and they'll look at yours (: good luck! ♥
    http://maddymaddyquitecontrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cosy woolly knits. Can't wait for winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chunky knit cardigans always trying to find some in charity shops!
    Jaymie
    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those brogues are super pretty. I just did a Topshop online order and I can't wait for my items to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!