05 April 2011

Sheer shirt



 i am going to start with talking about the outfit normally i just ramble on and the last bit of the post is my outfit well not today people! so this is what i wore today I was opting for the more comfy outfit as i am just so tired. I wore my beige sheer shirt from new look that i haven't really worn that much before and i wore leggings!! first time in ages actually. I do really like this shirt i don't know why i don't wear it more often? I will start i promise! I need some new cardigans as i don't have many..Well i only have 2 i actually like and they don't go with everything in my wardrobe. I did have a look today but i didn't actually see anything i liked well apart from one thing that i REALLY need in my life. I saw it on Ellie first and i thought oooh thats so nice, it's the playsuit. and then i saw it in topshop today and i fell in love even more. It's not even that expensive (well for topshop anyway) i think it's 30 something. So yeah i want it bad! i also forgot to mention i got new brogues from primark. I love them! and wore them today good to have a plain pair of black brogues right and i haven't ever had heeled brogues before!

My week has been a good one so far, well kind off. It's assessment week this week at college so i handed my portfolio in 9.30 sharp on Monday and it has now been marked. If i get told i have a interview tomorrow it means i have got a referral and will have to go back in to projects to get myself in to second year. Which i am hoping i wont have to do but no doubt i will! so i am shitting myself right now cause i find out whether or not i get into my second year of college. Ah wish me luck please!

Thank you again for all the comments! I'm not feeling this whole blog at the moment. I know i moan a lot but this blog isn't going the way i want? I'm not sure. Blergh! hopefully my negativity towards it will go away soon cause i don't want it to get so bad that i quit blogging.
One last thing before i collapse in bed and fall asleep. Please check out some of the things i am selling on ebay it would mean a lot! as i have to pay to get my camera lenses fixed soon :(

Hope you all have a lovely week this week and hopefully I'll post again tomorrow. If my blogging bad mood goes away!

9 comments:

  1. love your hair and blouse, very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shirt, your hairs real nice too! Glad your weeks started off well, hope it continues that way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo loving the shirt!!! If it's about the playsuit-the tag, yes it's so lovely and summery!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit rose. you literally have an amazing figure im so jel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blouse and shoes. You have gorgeous, long hair!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous blouse and i wear mine with leggings and brogues! :)


    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish i looked that good when i'm tired!! ha. love the shirt :) looks so cute. hope your assessment has gone well love, let us know how you get on x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shirt looks lovely on you. I like how you've paired it with the leggings :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!