22 July 2011

simple

Playsuit H&M
Belt Charity Shop
Cardigan Topshop
Nails, Collection 2000 'fruit loop'
hating on my hair in these photos, I so wish i had the courage to dye it cause i hate the colour it is in these photos..I don't think it's normally this colour but when i adjust the colour a little on Iphoto my hair always ends up looking a lot ginger then normal. Oh wells! I do need a serious hair cut..Lucky my mums a hairdresser so i save a lot of money it's just persuading her to do it (mine takes ages and i always moan)
Right this is another pretty boring outfit, I seem to be going back to all my old ways as in clothes wise. Like my last outfit post i wore my bodycon skirt which i used to LIVE in no joke and now I am rekindling my love for this playsuit which as well i used to live in. Probs cause it's all I've got..No clothes is dreadful!
So I had my second day at work today and it went better then expected, i was kind of dreading it because..well because i hate working I am so lazy and being on the phone for 4 hours straight draaags on like a bitch. BUT it was fine and it went quite quick. Didn't make a sale but it didn't matter! I just keep thinking through my mind when I'm working..Keep going keep going money money money hahah I am so weird but it's true the thought of having money in my bank in a few weeks is just making it a little more bearable. It's not even that bad I'm just lazy, I've got 4 close friends working there so I don't really know what I'm moaning about..
I never ever normally include my nail varnish in my posts because well, I never wear it! I do sometimes but i am really indesicive and always take it off after about a second so this is the only nail varnish I've had on for about a week! I LOOOOVE IT. Sadly it's not mine which isn't good! I will just have to go out and buy it or just 'borrow' once again off my friend Lily. It's a lovely peach/nude colour and yes i love it. God i need to sort my nails out though looking at this picture! I am in the proccess of growing them. Well trying my absolute hardest! I've had a habit of biting my nails and most of the skin around my nails since i can remember so my nails are always sore and red and I hate it! why do i do it to myself haha? so i am stopping and trying to grow them all nice so i can lovely nails and do nice designs like Kim


OK i am going to stop rambling now, Hope you've all had a lovely week and I hope you have an even nicer weekend. I am having a lazy one probably (hopefully) seeing my friend who i haven't seen since a week before i left for turkey so thats about 4 weeks ago WAH! missin her.
Love, Rose

21 comments:

  1. You look amazing! i need this playsuit, was it recent? Such a cute little outfit. Love the nails too, it looks like Barry Ms Peach Melba <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i NEED a nail varnish this shade!! i love your cardy, looks so snug!

    www.pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit and your blog is so cool
    Daisy

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wouldn't be a proper blog post without your rambles :) I like the matching cardigan-nail polish. Completes it
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why hating on your hair? I wish I had that kinda hair!!
    You look great!

    Tash
    pssshhht.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bite my nails and around my nails as well. It's such a terrible habit, hehe. Really need to stop!

    Love this outfit, especially the cardigan.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, and I love your legs :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. simple but very nice and that's what matters. stop moaning about your head, hairs and stuff you are gorgeous!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love simple outfits sometimes wearing more complex ones are just not gonna happen so its great to see girls looking chic in simple stuff :) love your playsuit + your nails and glad the jobs goin alright :) deffo keep thinking of the £££ :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cardigan looks lovely. I love the colour of it. Bit gutted I missed getting it when it was in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the cardi, looks so soft..i wanna touch it aha, and i LOVE your hair! so long and a gorgeous colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the nail varnish! and you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing and I think your hair is lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your cardigan !
    And your hair isn't that bad, I want to die my hair a bit blonder, but I'm just to lazy for it haha (:
    xManon

    Will you please check out my blog sometime ? You can follow me if you like ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely outfit :)
    the colour on your nails looks so much like barry m peach melba!
    i too bite my nails. its a horrible habit and i hate it. but ive been trying so hard not to. my tip is get some antibacterial handgel! i keep applying it because i cant stand the taste and it helps me stop biting them :) also try and keep them painted and nice because they you wont be as tempted to bite them :P x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad work is going alright for you, yeah when I'm at the till and theres no one to serve time just drags so much! I used to bite my nails so bad, the skin at the sides would peel off too but my nails are probably normal size now so it won't take too long for you!

    Ahh i remember this playsuit, its so sweet! and a great cardie you've paired it with, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great blog ! Want to follow each other :) ?

    xoxo

    www.just-wishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. best outfit everrrr I love it! and the colour on your nails is super sweet! X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hopefully you can get used to the new job, i know that they're rough through the beginning. Money is $$$, right?
    Lovin' the nail varnish.

    M.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all the comments, I read them all!